From:
Albert Vala <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Albert Vala <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Feb 2016 19:41:25 -0500

Confusion.

Perhaps you people give me an answer what will ending my confusion.  I
started gluten free diet 20 years ago, after abdominal surgery for twisted
and perforated small intestine. They removed about 18” (40 cm).  Before
that I was perfectly healthy young man without any symptoms . It just comes
one morning after incredible pain in my abdomen. The surgeon told me that
my small intestine is rotten and gave me  2-6 months to live; because there
is not much left of my healthy small intestine for repairing when that
happen again.  There is a reason for everything; one only. That is a basic
of logic.  So;  my son took great afford to find out why am I rotting from
inside. Eventually he found the logical reason of my problem: Gluten
intolerance.  At first I was sceptical about it, but there was slim chance
to recover. It was miracle! In 3 days my pain and bloody stool just
vanished. It took couple months to completely recover.

There are many respectable sciences to informing us about gluten toxicity.
Many of them are trying to minimize risk taking with eating gluten
products. Whatever; I have great respect for Dr Fasano, who stated:  Human
 digesting system is not able to processing gluten Everybody who consume
gluten is affected; some more, some less.

So far there is no reliable test for gluten sensitivity.  That is
undeniable fact. Despite of that I am reading many articles based on
researches comparing “healthy” people with celiac.

I am just wondering where they find those “healthy” people when is no
available test to confirm that.  It seems to me that those “sciences” are
treating us as a bunch of idiots.

Unfortunately most people have little or no knowledge about that issue.

Conclusion:

My question is for all those so call sciences: Where is your ethics?
Publishing articles with fouls basics. You are playing with health many
people who trust you because of your statute.  Is the money?

*******
*******