ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Nov 2015 10:40:38 -0700
Hi again!  How are you all doing? Is Everet feeling better?  And how's Sandy taking the frightening situation?

Well, I got my Mac Book Ere home yesterday.  I had asked to have Windows included.  However, now when I turn it on, it goes to Windows first.  I remember one of you saying that there is a way to switch with a keyboard command.  Can you please let me know what it is, if you are able to use it already?

Thanks and Blessings,

Sharon H.