ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Dec 2003 22:20:15 -0600
Hi Loving Ones,

Vernon and I would like to wish you all a wonderful Christmas and a very
Blessed new year. We pray that the year of 2004 is the best year ever for
all of you and your loving ones.

If any of you would like our Christmas letter e-mailled to you, please let
me know, and I'll be glad to email it to you.

I am also writing to give you all my new MSN Instant Messenger email. This
is only to be used for talking to me when I'm on line, and not for sending
emails to this address, please.

Please change it from [log in to unmask] to the new one which  is:

Please, and I repeat, Please do not send me email at this address. This is
just to be used for chatting on line with me. <smile>

I hope to be adding you all to my contact list soon.

I'm sorry about many of you who have missed us on the Storm Stories on the
Weather chanel. Just go to www.weather.com and if you go to the Storm
Stories link, you should find out when the Storm Story airs of the F4
tornado in Manchester South Dakota. It has aired a few times, but none of
us have been lucky enough to catch it. There have been other storm stories
about tornados this month, as well.

God Bless you all, and I'm going to go and eat my Pizza when Vernon goes
and gets it. He's gone now, so better get busy and set the table.

Love you all bunches,
Pat and Vernon Ferguson