From:
Janet Rinehart <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janet Rinehart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2017 09:35:15 -0500

Ed and I very much enjoyed our trip to India a couple of years ago and it is
a marvelous destination for those on the gluten-free diet.  The same agency
in India and possibly the same guide who made our arrangements will be
running the Lotus Tours' GF trip to India in September next year. You don't
want to miss this exciting trip.  Details to follow.   If you want to get
our story about our trip, just e-mail me back.

Janet Y. Rinehart --  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask];
281-679-7608

Chairman, Houston Celiac Support Group

 <http://www.houstonceliacs.org> www.houstonceliacs.org