From:
Karen Broussard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karen Broussard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 2015 16:58:33 -0500

Hi everyone,

Los Angeles, Florida, London, China, Italy…read on for more info on GF spots in these destinations, PLUS info on GF Camps for KIDS, new GF items at Wegmans, and GF Dining at Ethnic Restaurants….

We just posted our new Featured Review for February on GlutenFreeTravelSite, so if you're looking for a very GF-friendly hotel/resort in sunny FLORIDA, you may want to check it out:

http://glutenfreetravelsite.com/featured.php

For those of you who live near a WEGMANS, you'll want to read about their yummy new line of ready-to-eat of GF baked goods, which I covered in a two-part Blog post:

http://www.glutenfreetravelblog.typepad.com

Visiting LOS ANGELES? Read about some of the great places our family dined when visiting there last month:

http://bit.ly/14EGP5j

Considering a trip to LONDON?  I just published an e-book titled "Gluten-Free in LONDON." It's available for sale on Amazon. Even if you don't have a Kindle, you can read it on any smartphone, tablet, or computer with the free Kindle app.

http://amzn.to/1xv65qh

And here's our latest Blog series on dining gluten free at FIVE different types of ETHNIC RESTAURANTS:

http://bit.ly/1uQcqry

If you have a CELIAC CHILD -- or know someone who does -- check out our updated GLUTEN FREE CAMPS PAGE, with 2015 dates posted for camps all over the country (some camps begin registration today -- February 1 -- so don't delay -- many of these camps fill up quickly).

http://glutenfreetravelsite.com/glutenfreecamps.php

Finally, don't miss our Gluten Free GETAWAYS page, showcasing a gluten free itinerary for CHINA and two new Gluten Free Bike Tours of ITALY Both have been planned by a travel agent who was diagnosed with Celiac many years ago and works with the best travel companies all around the world to plan safe itineraries for her gluten free clients.

http://glutenfreetravelsite.com/glutenfreegetaways.php

Warm regards,

Karen Broussard
Northern Virginia
Founder and President, GlutenFreeTravelSite
http://glutenfreetravelsite.com
http://glutenfreetravelblog.typepad.com
DINE GLUTEN FREE app (FREE for iOS and Android): http://glutenfreetravelsite.com/mobileresources.php
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/GlutenFreeTravelSite/316869725133