ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2017 16:46:03 -0700
I walked down 4 steps into my office and this is my first message typed slowly due to tingling in my fingers.  It is good finger exercise.  My hands are improving little by little each day and I fully expect them to return to normal use and feeling.  Thank you for praying.  This experience was scarier than going blind.  I am not fooling.  I was nearly paralyzed for a few days.  Three people had to bodily lift me into the car to go home because I had no control over my body from the neck down.  Freaked me out big time.  I am typing about 30 WPM so I praise God has been with me because I was terrified.  Believe it or not, I had no pain and my legs, which had ached for 3 years is now pain free.  I am still wearing a neck brace part time.  I can take it off at times if I am not in a car or sleeping I have to put it on.  I went to church last Sunday for the first time in many weeks.  A little uncomfortable and I used a walker just to be safe.  My legs are doing so well, I won’t be surprised if I won’t be going with the walking cane to church.  More later.