ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2017 14:22:24 -0600
So I may have partly answered my own question by looking on BookShare. I don't know how usable the workbook and sheets are though. Still... If anybody has additional info or comments I'd be glad to hear. Yes, I know this is slightly off topic. But on the other hand, maybe not so much.

Hi to all of you.

Blessings,
Vicki