From:
Erin Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Erin Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2017 11:54:09 -0400

The Celiac Community Foundation of Northern California is hosting Celiac Disease Awareness Night with the San Jose Earthquakes!

Tickets now on sale!

Celiac Disease Awareness Night
San Jose Earthquakes v. L.A. Galaxy
@ Stanford Stadium
Saturday, July 1st at 7:15PM

ORDER TICKETS: http://tinyurl.com/Glutenfree2017
USE PROMO CODE: GLUTENFREE

• Bring your family and friends and join us for this fun community event and fundraiser!

• Order using the link and promo code above to receive our specially discounted $25 ticket price. You will be able to choose your seats in our group section.

• Order soon - space in our group section is limited and this annual game sells out.

• The Celiac Community Foundation of Northern California will be the Nonprofit of the Match, courtesy of the San Jose Earthquakes soccer team.

• This exciting annual north-south rivalry game, the "California Clásico," will be held at Stanford Stadium on the Stanford University campus.

• Fireworks included! More exciting event details to come.

Thanks to the generosity of the San Jose Earthquakes and sponsors, every ticket purchased provides a donation to our all-volunteer nonprofit Celiac Community Foundation of Northern California and Camp Celiac.

Special thanks to our sponsors: Stanford Children's Health and Lucile Packard Children's Hospital

ORDER TICKETS: http://tinyurl.com/Glutenfree2017
USE PROMO CODE: GLUTENFREE

Please note: This event is open to everyone in the Gluten-Free Santa Cruz Meetup group and other support groups across Northern California. There will be a Celiac Community Foundation of Northern California section at the pre-party, so be sure to stop by the table and meet other group  members.