ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Aug 2015 17:08:32 -0600
Hi,

I am wondering if The Lord has something up His sleeve.  I read the message about Joy Bubbles.  Well, yesterday I sat down to wait in  the mall where we girls in our house sometimes go shopping.  A lady and I struck up a converssion.  Her name is  Jessica, and she had her chihuahua, Tinker Bell, with her.   She said that she is a service dog, to protect her when she's about to have a seizure.  She told me she trained Tinker Bell herself when she was very young how to respond to the scent that is  released before awareness of the  attack.  I didn't get everything she said about how the little thing would alert her.  I asked how she could train a dog to do this.  She said she got a doll that would micmic someone with epilepsy, claiming that it had the ability to give off the smell when it was time.  Have you ever heard of that?  She said she's a clown who can go to parties.  Guess what her clown's name is-Bubble or bubbles!  We  continued talking  when my house-mate Gracie came to wait with me.  Jessica claimed that she was among 30 something children in her family!  It
was explained to me later that she has something different about her head, and the way she talked, so we figured she might not be telling us everything accurately.   Jessica told me I could look her up as Jessica and her  clown name.  I guess I've found her on FaceBook.  I think it might be her page because there was a YouTube link to a story about being bullied and calling that it must be stopped.  When I started playing the video, I only heard music and I think I stopped before it was finished.  So you might want a sighted helper to describe it.

Hmm,

Sharon H.