ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Aug 2015 23:06:23 -0600
Rhonda,

I was just shoving off for bed but I want to think about your question a little before deciding but I sure enjoyed your description.  I was thinking the other day how I would like to be a child again and playing as I did in the neighborhood.  It was a wonderful time to be alive and you did not have to be afraid someone would kidnap you either.  Sure, our parents and TV shows all warned kids not to take candy from a stranger or get in a stranger’s car but I never once heard of it happening back then.  Tomorrow I’ll answer your question.  I hope there is no limitation on my reply, hah hah.

Phil.