ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Donna Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jun 2015 22:03:37 -0500
Hi Andrew,
Your security and help is in Jesus, not in the system.  What kind of
life does God want you to have?  Read 3rd John.
God opened four sets of doors for Peter when he was in jail, and saved
Paul multiple times.
Read the scriptures and ask Him to help you know what He has for you.
No matter how loud your dad yells, or how messed up the system is
Jesus is bigger, and stronger, and He will never leave you, or forsake
you.
There's a story of a platoon in the military that quoted Psalm 91 over
themselves every day during World war 2. They all lived.
Heavenly Father, open Andrew's  spiritual eyes, and let him see how
many more are with him  than against him.
I loose your warring angels to protect him. I ask your ministering
angels to surround him.
Make your word more precious and alive, and let him know you in the
power of your resurrection.
Father, we pray your saving grace reach out and touch his parents.
Help them know that you love and understand their fears for their son.
Save them, and fill that house with the love and power of the Holy
Spirit.
In Jesus name, Amen!

Keep letting us know how you're doing, Andrew.  Remember that the
scripture says that praise stills the enemy, and the avenger.
God bless you
Donna