ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jun 2015 10:38:09 -0500
Dear Wesley and Everyone,

Thanks so much for praying.

Well, we found out last night that the winds were clocked at 81 miles
perhour here in De Smet, SD.

this was on June 22nd at around 5 AM.

We're waiting to hear from our Insurence company. They went over to
the rental house and took pictures yesterday, but they did not stop
and talk to us. We were here all day and evening.

I talked to our renter last night, and she said she is more worried
about the little house and she said it could even hit us if it missed
the little house, we don't know.

Betty Poppin, the owner of the little house came over this morning
and told us that the man who trims and cuts down trees will be over today.

I know that several years ago, Betty talked to Vernon and wanted him
to help pay for the removal of that tree. I don't blame him for
telling her no, when the tree belongs to her, not us.

Praise God, we did not get any wind or rain last night.

Please pray that our Insurence company will communicate with us and
not our renters. After all, we own the house.

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Philippians 4:13.