ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jan 2017 19:44:19 -0700
Hi Jen,

I see that no one has answered your post.  I wonder how it would be written in greek.  If it’s the same as how we read God’s Word, then of course the answer to your question is yes, unless the former husband dies first.  I know it can seem unfair and disappointing, but if this is the case, that’s something God can give you grace, strength and peace for living this lifestyle.  The bible also says that He is the husband to the widow, and I’m sure that would include anyone who feels lonely.

May God give you peace and wisdom, my friend,