From:
Dreamee Dog <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dreamee Dog <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Aug 2016 23:37:44 -0400

It's not easy making the jump from high school to college. It's even more difficult when you are gluten-free.

Dormitory cafeterias are notoriously difficult to navigate. Even the good ones can easily cross contaminate your food. Off campus restaurants are hit and miss. Read the story of one of our team member's college experience.

Link: http://yummeeyummee.com/news/20160523.html

The Yummee Yummee Team wants to help. Here's how. Check out our free gluten-free recipes. You can survive and thrive during your college days with a dorm room microwave and small refrigerator. Gluten-free students might need these more than a laptop computer.

You have time before you make your move to college. Try, test, eat and enjoy some of our microwave recipes. Try the Brownies. They are Yummee Yummee good stuff. Don't worry. You will do great in college!

The Yummee Yummee Team

P.S. Moms and Dads send care packages to your college student that first semester. Cookies make a great surprise. And, Yummee Yummee cookies ship well. We've done it! Don't forget about mid-terms and finals, too!

Yummee Yummee
http://www.yummeeyummee.com

SHOP Yummee Yummee
http://www.yummeeyummee.com/store/index.html