ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jul 2016 10:59:06 -0500
Hi Phil,

That sounds cool.

We were given a Mac just this year, but it
doesn't have an operating system on it, so we
have to get the latest version of IOS. We just
haven't had time to do that right now.

Also, I love the idea of being able to dictate.

I have my Windows Asus Transformer
Tablet   with  System Access  on it. This tablet  has a keyboard on it.
  I am on my desktop now and I'm using NVDA right now.

I really don't like NVDA with Eudora because some
times it looses focus and it's hard to edit messages.

Actually, even System Access and Window-Eyes loose focus some times.

hanks much.

Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Philippians 4:13.