ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Donna Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 2014 04:56:59 -0500
Hi All,
I haven't read the book yet, but I intend too.  My first  reaction to
what I'm reading is that this family needs our prayers, and
compassion.
Any book that talks  about miracles should be weighed against scripture,
but it seems like what happened to this little one is meant  to  encourage  us.
I haven't  walked on water, or raised the dead,  but God has saved my
life more than once, and the testimonies from these events have lead
people to salvation,  which is what really matters.
We'll know the book by it's fruit.  Angel, I'm  sorry you seem so angry.
Blessings,
Donna