From:
Ed Malmgren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 May 2016 10:29:31 -0600
Welcome to the list Dave.  I doubt that you will have to label things on the
rig.  Don't know about others but I after using my rig for a while and after
the help that you can get from, I can work this thing. com which you may be
able to download the functions of all the buttons and then after a while you
will know them all very easily.  If I can do it anyone can I think.  Good
luck and 73

ED K7UC