From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Mar 2016 21:57:23 -0400
Yes, we did have a net today at 2000Z, and it was right on 14258 for a
change. I will not be here next Sunday, and on March 27 the CQ WPX SSB
contest will be occupying the band. So the next 20-meter net may not be
until April 3. Skip was a little longer than it is sometimes, with the solar
flux index now down to 93. Thank you to Junior and others for relays. A
couple of stations checked in but didn't have the patience to stick around
until they got a turn. Check-ins were:
W3IUU
WB9R
KG4ITD