From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Nov 2015 19:43:28 -0500
Angelo:

Where do you get abby fine reader?  And, does it cost anything?

I've used robobraille for PDF documents before with at least reasonable
success.  I can send anyone info for accessing RoboBraille if you'd like.

I have heard of

http://www.convertfiles.com/

as another possibility, but have never tried it.

Of course, for anyone that uses one of the latest versions of Jaws, you can
use the convenient OCR feature, and paste the converted file into a Word
document.

I don't know much about Open Book, and should probably investigate this as
well.

At least now there are more possibilities for this sort of thing than there
used to be.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ

From: For blind ham radio
operators