From:
Matthew Chao <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Nov 2015 15:51:03 -0500
Hey, Don.  Yes, this stuff has growing pains.  I've been up on w0zsw,
w0eqo, and Pat's own station, wa0tda.

When I go into rcforbs, I hit alt-f, followed by "n" (omit the
quotes),tab to where it says "nickname", and type in the station I
want and hit enter.

Unfortunately, you need to get permission from Pat to access the
freqs on his setup and w0nsw.  w0eqo is offline at present.  You also
need to get permission to tx.  Needless to say, this software is
buggy.  Hope the above helps.--Matt.