From:
Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 2015 19:26:18 -0600
Mike,
Do you have any other possible candidates to re-work the mike and do
you have the Apex schematic?  Perhaps that would help someone.  It
may be available from the company if you don't have it.
My hands have grown too clumsy to really properly solder anything any
more and I have two ham friends that I would feel comfortable helping
me out.  Others,  . . .
My wife and I, both blind, say "God save us from those who mean well"!
Good luck.