Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 22 Feb 2016 06:26:11 -0500
From:
"Mike Duke, K5XU" <[log in to unmask]>
Steve,

Good job on 160 with your dipole, and China was a nice catch too.

I never heard China on any band, but did snag Asiatic Russia and Japan
as two of the 13 countries that I managed on 80 meters.

I'm using a Cushcraft A3 tri-bander, shich no doubt helped on the upper
bands, but anyone with only a G5RV, or off center fed dipole can do
well when the bands are open.

The SSB portion of this contest is the first weekend in March. So, even
if you have not tried contesting before, jump in there and try it,
especially on 20 meters and above.

--
Mike Duke, K5XU