Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 2015 14:05:07 -0500
7bit
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
I've experimented with APRS and I don't see a way, It shows actual maps on
the screen with people pinpointed on them, nothing is described that I can
tell except maybe longitude and latitude and I'm not even totally sure about
that for sure. I don't see it being able to be accessible in it's current
state and not sure there's really any way they could make it accessible.