EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Penny Gray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Nov 2005 21:50:06 -0500
Jeff, Terry and all,

The following is the information that we received from the lift text
transcoder representative.  The demonstration was pretty impressive.  It
reformatted pages very nicely, but, I believe that it's about a month set up
and the company goes in and reformats only the pages on the server that you
pay for.  You can look at other pages in text-only format with this
software, but, it will not be reformatted.  Interesting...

Penny