From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Oct 2015 12:52:37 -0600
does he want remote access to his ts2000, IE from a different physical
location, or does he want rig control using a touch screen due to motor
handicap?
Without knowing details, I seem to recall that the stuff Pat does, and he
can chime in here of course when he gets a minute to respond, is more to do
with remote control of a station located somewhere other than where the user
is located...IE not across the room but across the country.
This kind of control is available via android and to a lesser extent through
echolink etc...and I may have missed some new tech, but I haven't yet heard
of any rig control access through an IPhone as in direct control...audio
control perhaps via echolink and the IPhone...again hopefully Pat will chime
in here and update us as to what is available and the steps and equipment
needed to get this kind of thing up and running.
73
Colin, V A6BKX