ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 7 Jan 2016 16:32:24 -0600
Well, the Echo is a device that you can interact with. You ask it
questions, and it answers you. It's suppose to learn from you, but I
don't think it's learning from me. lol. It can play from internet
radio stations, such as Pandora, Tune-In, and I-Heart RAdio, but you
have to have accounts with those devices. It can play all your music
that you purchase on Amazon.

Even Audible books you purchase from Amazon or Audible can be played on it.

It does not play Kindle books yet.

It's pretty cool.

You can set it up from your i devices or your computer.

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Philippians 4:13.