ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 23 May 2014 09:44:57 -0500
From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Hi Everyone,

Thanks so much for all the prayers and love.

I'm going to tell you that Susie is a total blessing.

She's a nurse, and she is working with the Hospis nurses, and they
are going to change his pain meds from Morephine to something else.
He's been chewing the Morephine, and it is a timed released pill.
They are going to do a patch, but not Morephine.

They believe that is what is causing a lot of the confusion.

Thanks so much for all your prayers.

I'll keep you informed.

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me." Phillippians 4:13.