From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Nov 2015 07:10:37 -0500
I'm not sure the handle had to come off, but probably no big deal.
What about the 4 screws on the sides?   Even though they pass through
the bottom cover, they are close enough to the joint between the top and
bottom covers, that it wouldn't surprise me if the  top cover extends
below  that joint and the screws pass through both covers.

If you remove them and the top cover won't come off, put them back in.

73, Steve KW3A