From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Nov 2015 16:03:34 -0500
Mike:

I have wondered the same thing over the years.

I can't remember exactly how I did it, but I actually was able to program
the NOAA Weather Radio channels in the correct order in my TMV71A's, and
THF6A's, using the rig programming software.  So, you are not stuck with the
apparently random order that is initially provided.

I am not sure about the 163 megahertz frequencies, but the 161 megahertz
frequencies are Canadian frequencies, and on rare occasions with nice band
openings, I can pick one or two of them up here in west-central Lower
Michigan.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ