From:
Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 13 Nov 2015 19:00:30 +1300
Hi all!

Yes, Pat did say in the podcast dated yesterday, that it would be the final
issue for the time being.

It's quite a nice podcast, and after listening, I've saved it as I have any
of them that I've gathered over the last few months.

He understands our needs better than many, and while others in that area
have served us well, I always think of him as the one that did the most to
modernise the organisation I've known and been part of for most of the last
30 years. I don't discount the hope of the original W0ZSW for the idea, nor
Bruce K0HR that headed the programme for many years, but the time has
allowed Pat in particular to achieve the global sense of the mission.

Doug's trivia net is a lot of fun and learning. Great job, Doug. I did try
to make it this week, but my local IRLP node would not cooperate and I was
attending an appointment across town, so Echolink wasn't available.

73,
Dave