Date:
Fri, 6 Nov 2015 14:27:45 -0500
I didn't do programming, but yes, I do remember the large floppies.  That's what
the first IBM word processors, I think they were called DisplayWriter or
something, used.  There was a huge box that was the floppy drive that connected
to the word processor.  What a Gawd-awful clunky sound it made when it was
writing to the floppy.