From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Oct 2015 14:31:57 -0500
Tomorrow from 10 AM to 3 PM Eastern time, ACB radio will broadcast
programming dedicated to Marcia Nigro Dresser.  From 10 to noon, her funeral
service will be broadcast on ACB radio mainstream, and then from noon to 3
the Ying-yang show which took place two weeks ago this Thursday will be
broadcast on ACB radio interactive.  On this show, people played some of
Marcia's favorite music and spoke of her.  This is a very nice gesture since
she was very active in ACB having served the organization in various
capacities.  I know her husband Steve is on this list, so I am sorry if this
might be taken as insensitive, but I think this is a great tribute to her by
ACB.  Again, all times are Eastern.
Harvey