From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Oct 2015 09:36:57 -0400
LDG has made  a few nice things that they have stopped production on,
for whatever reason.   The RCA breakout box  was a small box with 3 din
  jacks on the front and 14 RCA jacks on the rear.  It came with a
number of  cables with  din plugs at each end in various combinations.
  You could connect to your equipment with a din cable and access the
various pins of the din at the RCA jacks on the rear.  Pretty slick.

They also stopped making a small powered switch box (Cheapham may still
have some on closeout), that allows you to switch  audio or control
signals between 2 devices with a button push, via either RCA or 1/8
stereo cables.   I use one to switch keying and ALC between 2 amps.   If
you are into tinkering, you could possibly build one cheaper, but  it's
a pretty nice little toy.

I know more than one person has contacted LDG about  getting all the
info on the TW-1, and while several years ago they  didn't seem to have
a problem sharing, it's not that way today.

73, Steve KW3A