From:
"Mike Duke, K5XU" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Aug 2015 06:55:01 -0400
Butch is correct about the TS680. I owned one briefly about 20 years
ago. Here is a little more about it.

On 6 meters, it only ran 10 watts output.

In order to interface it with a computer, you had to install an
additional board inside the radio. I found one of those boards, and
primarily used my TS680 with an AEA HamLink as a dial up remote station.

By itself, it really wasn't very blind friendly, because there was no
easy way to tell where you were in terms of operating frequency.

It was not made for very long before it was replaced by the TS690,
which was a TS450 with 6 meters added.

That radio did have the speech option, and more power on 6 meters.

--
Mike Duke, K5XU