From:
Buddy Brannan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2016 16:03:35 -0500
Well...apparently they've got working hardware, but no software to run it yet. Supposedly "real soon now" is the operative here... Course, it's been "real soon now" for a while, but now it's even sooner, I suppose. I guess we'll see it when we see it.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194

> On Dec 1, 2016, at 3:59 PM, Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> Any idea when this cs 7000 will be out.  I gather from what little I've
> read it is supposed to talk?  I can't convince myself to spend $650 on
> an ht either.  If it had sky commanhd, I might have given it more
> thought.
> 73
> Butch
> WA0VJR
> Node 3148
> Wallace, ks.
>

> On Thu, 1 Dec 2016, Buddy Brannan wrote:
>
>> Yeah, the RT Systems software works a treat, no question. I have it for =
>> my Puxing UV973. Not sure if I'll do anything about another HT or not. =
>> Don't fel like spending over $600 for a Kenwood TH-D74. I'm sort of =
>> waiting for the Connect Systems CS7000, although I'm tempted to get the =
>> CS750 and see if I can throw together DMR things or not. We only have =
>> one 220 repeater in beautiful and hysterical Erie...I think...and I'm =
>> pretty sure I've never heard a QSO on it.=20
>>
>> --
>> Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
>> Phone: 814-860-3194=20
>> Mobile: 814-431-0962
>> Email: [log in to unmask]
>>

>>> On Dec 1, 2016, at 3:53 PM, Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]> =
>> wrote:
>>> =20
>>> Thanks.  Interesting, last chirp I tried was a couple years ago.  I =
>> now=20
>>> have rt systems which with nvda works just fine.  Back when I was kind=20=
>>
>>> of erious about these things, using your well written instructions, I=20=
>>
>>> was programmijng from the keyboard with no probblems at all.
>>> 73
>>> Butch