From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Nov 2015 22:09:56 -0500
Tom,

The TW-1 current draw is minimal.  The 998 auto tuner  needs 1.5 amps
for tuning, but  while the tuning process is going on the radio is only
putting out 10 or 15 watts, so current draw by the radio at this time is
  low.

If running the amp, you are probably only driving with 50-60 watts,
depending on band, so  plenty of headroom for the ps.

If you are going to obsess about the power supply, maybe limit your
barefoot operations to 80 watts.  The other station will never know the
difference, and you will sleep better.

I think this supply will suit your needs, but don't think I would  add
more stuff to be powered at the same time.

73, Steve KW3A