From:
Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 23 Nov 2015 11:50:52 +1300
Hi!

Tentek rigs always had full QSK. Model didn't matter.

I don't hear any clicking when using the Icom 756 remote, but spose the guy
in the shack hears some if he's watching.

Haven't had any complaints except folks can't hear me because of the lousy
band, but that's the way propagation goes.

I'm looking into the Orb USB device so that I can do my own keying. Then I
can find out things like how quickly the transmitter engages.

Using the built in keyer, it is fixed at 18 wpm near as I can tell, even
though Jaws claims I have changed it.

Will be looking for WVN today at 7 pm on 3567 in case anyone wants to catch
me afterward.

It isn't likely to last the full half hour, but 4RN meets there at 7:30 if
memory serves.

73,
Dave