From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Oct 2015 05:01:40 -0400
Ron,

If I tell you all my secrets, you won't need me anymore, and you'll cast
me aside like an old shoe.

Well, I'll take the risk.   I went online and did a spots search at
dxsummit.com

I've used it a few times in the past using a full call, to search for an
ongoing operation, so I could see  where and when they were being spotted.

This was the first time I had ever searched for, not even a full prefix,
but just for 3B.

Lo and behold, it worked.   It kicked up some 3B8 and 3B9, and maybe a
lot more, but the first 2 spots  matched your date and time.

Now for the moral dilemma:  If you didn't hear the call, did you really
make a contact?  Kind of like one of those "If a tree falls in the
woods...." things.   I'll leave that up to the DX police and purists, of
which I am not one.

BTW, what antenna do you use for 30 meters?  Did you run 100 or 200 watts?

73, congrats on the nice catch, and good luck on your quest,
Steve KW3A