From:
Michael Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Oct 2015 12:22:55 -0230
Steve:

Can't be no worse than last year. LOL It was pretty tough sleading. LOL but
still managed a gd score for single op single band on 40.
The evenings are moving in quicker so will be able the to check the
saturday evening round table and I'm shure we'll have a sched or 3 over the
winter. Hoping to get my long wire up in the next couple of weeks as well.

Hope to hear ya and 73:
Mike DE VO1AX

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com