From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Aug 2015 22:50:15 -0400
Ron and all:

I continue to  be amazed at the quick turn-around time for rigs that are
sent to the Kenwood East Service Center in Virginia.

When I sent my TS590 in for the ALC power spike mod, the F901 fuse
replacement, and a general check this past Fall, I believe I had it back
within a week!

It does the heart good to know that they really do care about the level of
service they provide.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ