From:
Date:
Thu, 18 Jun 2015 20:59:35 -0500
Tom, try this:

1.	open your Internet explorer browser

2.	Hit alt T to go to tools

3.	arrow up once to Internet Options and hit enter

4.	Hit shift Tab to go up to the menu selections and then, arrow over
to the Privacy tab

5.	Hit shift tab three times, which should place you on Disable tool
bars and extensions and make sure this option is checked

I think that will solve your problem; however, the best solution is to get
rid of the tool bar all together!

Ron, K8HSY