ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 17:53:44 -0800
Well, we got a message from the people in Georgia, it seems as though
they have decided to go with the other person, he has to talk with the
company director, and should that not work out, they saidthat they might
be in touch.  So, I guess that's nnot meant to be.  No leads anywhere
else either.
We are still waiting, not my favorite thing to do.  You think I'd get
better at it, but...
guess I need to work on that one.
Ben is still feeling awful, he has  the flu or something, fever, andbody
aches of course going to work all night isn't helping him get better!
I hope the rest of you are well.

School classes are going well, the semester is almost over,
just wanted to let you all know what was not happening,
keeping the faith, that indeed all things do work together for good,
as they aren't too good presently!!!!

Rhonda