ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Sep 2016 13:17:45 -0500
Hi Loving Ones,

I'm writing on this Friday afternoon to tell you that I'm praying for
each of you and your families.

I pleed Psalm 91 over each of you.

I'm praying for complete healing for each of you.

I'm also praying for our country which is in real shambles right now.

Please join me in prayer this entire weekend.

I know that many of us can not fast, due to our health problems, but
we can fast something that we love to eat.

Thanks much.

Loving you all bunches,

Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Philippians 4:13.