ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 3 Jan 2004 10:09:17 -0600
Kathy,

I use Sound Forge however I got it at an intruductory offer at extremely
good rate of $99.00 as a version 5.0 download. Although it is an older
version it does work well, but to get the current version now days costs
like $350 or so. They also used Sound Forge at COTR for their recording of
sermon's and etc. as I think other churches do as well.

Brad