ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 24 Dec 2003 08:55:11 -0500
Hey, Peggy

You were really cute to have worried about eating the gingerbread man's
untimely death.  But then you mention playing math games for fun?  Math for
fun?  What kind of sick and perverted childhood did you have?  Grin.  I
suspect that's some form of child abuse.  Heh-heh.

I think we've all experienced that anticipation is greater than the actual
thing we've been waiting for, whether it's unwrapping gifts or anything
else.  Isn't it wonderful to think the only exception to that is when we go
Home.  The Bible promises it will be far greater than anything we can even
hope or imagine!  And it's just ahead of us, no matter what kind of troubles
or trials and tribulations we unwrap on our little time on earth.

I'm sure that line in the song doesn't just mean angels, either, sis.  So
you keep singing!  Your citizenship in Heaven is in good standing and I'm
looking forward to standing next to you at Home and singing that song to
JESUS face to face (or more likely at His Feet) some day on the eternal day
that never ends!

Paul