ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
john schwery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Sep 2017 17:12:52 -0400
Ok Folks, I'm writing to a bunch of you at once to save time.  We
made it through Iram ok with no damage, just a bunch of twigs in the
yard.  But, we were without power for 6 and a half and just got power
back this morning.  We have well water so we were without water,
also.  The weather was nice for the first 2 days and then it got hot
so not having ac isn't nice.  Anna's son borrowed a 5500 watt
generator for us so we ran fans and tv.  I had enough NLS books to
get me through.  So, I missed a bunch of ball games without my
pc.  For the last couple of days we ran the frig, also.  So we hauled
water and ice to keep us going.  All in all, the Lord was very gracious to us.

                 John