Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 2016 16:25:23 -0600

Hi All~~

I posted a few weeks ago asking if anyone knew of a GF premade quiche sold
in stores. Since I received no responses, I decided the next best thing I
could use help with is recipes for homemade GF nutritional drinks/shakes.
Since I'm no longer able to consume eggs unless they're baked into
something, that's eliminated a huge calorie/nutritional option for me for
breakfast (eggs, toast, bacon or sausage or ham, potatoes, etc.).

I have chronic pancreatitis. I can eat a large breakfast and large dinner
or supper without setting off the pain. I'm struggling with the breakfast.
Does anyone have a recipe(s) for nutritional drinks or shakes they would be
willing to share that would provide me with enough calories and nutrients
to make up a complete meal? I'm underweight, but don't tolerate a lot of
fat; I'm okay with milk, fruit, veggies, but don't tolerate whey protein
powder (causes lots of bloating).

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated!! I'm not terribly inventive
when it comes to combining ingredients to make something that actually
tastes good.

Cheers~~Ayn in Kansas

*******
*******