ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2017 21:54:10 -0600
Both my websites,

www.RedWhiteAndBlue.org

and

www.SafePlaceFellowship.com

have been offline for a couple of months.  I thought my service provider had gone away and got out of the business.  I was checking out other servers when I remember that I had not tried emailing the owner.  So today I did so and he replied.  He had recently purchased a new server and forgot to change my protocols.  So, both sites are back online.  However, I still haven’t figured out the problem mac users are having so I am asking around.