ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Aug 2015 15:47:18 -0600
The guy who comes a couple of times a week told us today he would come back Friday for one more visit and then discharge her from physical therapy.  She has no pain in her knee but still some in her hip.  That pain is likely how she has been walking off balance, in a manner of speaking, for the past few weeks and months.  My left hip aches all the time to one degree or other du to how my weaker leg and foot drop forces me to walk less than straight.  Hopefully, she won’t have to have her hip replaced but first, she is going to try a pain shot if it doesn’t improve the rest of this summer.  Thanks for all the prayers.

Phil.