From:
doug and sheilla emerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Nov 2015 14:48:47 -0800
I have the same issue that several of you have discusdsed concerning the t m
v 71 A. I'd like to clean up the fuses and fuse holders and see if the
problem goes away. My question is: what type of cleaner should you use to
clean up the fuses and the holders. Someone else asked the same question a
few posts back. Doug, N6NFF